In accordance with Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December 1999, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter LOPD), the Consell Insular d’Eivissa (Council of Ibiza) (hereinafter “CIE”) informs users of this website of the following:
- The data that users enter as a result of using and requesting the different services provided on the website accessed, among others, via the main address ibizacreativa.com, shall be processed automatically and incorporated into the corresponding database under the responsibility of the Consell Insular d’Eivissa with domicile at Avenida de España, 49, 07800 Ibiza, Spain.
- When personal data is provided for the use or request of a service, users shall guarantee its veracity, accuracy, authenticity and validity. In this regard, users will be obliged to keep information and data up to date so they conform to reality at any time. CIE reserves the right to remove from its portals, telematic channels and printed material any companies that present manifestly false or erroneous information.
- By providing personal data through the request for the services offered by this website or by sending such data through any other means, the users declare their full, unreserved acceptance of the incorporation of the data provided into CIE databases and of their automatic processing, within the terms stated in this document.
- Users can exercise, at any moment, their rights to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the data collected and stored. To do so, users can send a request by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send a written request to the CIE Entry of Records or at the Consell Insular d’Eivissa – Departamento de Turismo with domicile at Avenida de España, 49 07800 Ibiza, by any means indicated in Article 38.4 of Law 30/1992, of 26 November 1992, on General Government and the Common Administrative Procedure. The request must be accompanied by a copy of the user’s national identity document, with the request date, user’s signature and address used for notifications.
- Registered data could be used for informative and/or promotional purposes of the island of Ibiza, as part of the capacities of the CIE. In this regard, the contact data provided by the users could be used to keep them informed about tourism promotion/information activities carried out by the CIE or the Fundación de Promoción Turística de Ibiza (Ibiza Tourism Promotion Foundation), based on interests specified by users. Furthermore, business data could be incorporated into material that is printed, digital or of any other type of format published by the CIE or the Foundation in the exercise of their tourism information capacities. In addition, such data could be used to perform statistical analyses pertaining to the activities of tourism information and/or promotion carried out by the abovementioned entities.
- The e-mail address provided by the users during the process of contracting or subscribing to a service offered by CIE could be used subsequently by CIE and the entities indicated in Point 7 for sending the information indicated in the previous point, following consent of the interested parties. This consent is understood as given if nothing to the contrary is indicated before completion of the process of contracting or subscribing to the service. Users may revoke their consent at any time by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or by submitting a written request in accordance with the form and means indicated in Point 4.
- When personal data are provided by requesting the services offered through this website or sending them by any other method, users agree to the use of such data by the entity responsible for the database, CIE, or, in its absence, the company in charge of maintaining the website ibizacreativa.com. Assignment of the data is authorised solely and exclusively to the Ibiza Tourism Promotion Foundation, in the exercise of its capacities to promote tourism on the island of Ibiza, as attributed by its Statutes. Users may revoke their consent at any time by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by submitting a written request in accordance with the form and means indicated in Point 4.
- CIE agrees not to obtain unnecessary information on its users, to treat any personal information provided by users with extreme diligence and to comply with the obligation to keep data provided by the users confidential at all stages of processing. Likewise, CIE agrees to adopt at all times the technical and organisational measures required by law to prevent the loss, alteration and non-authorised access to such data, and to so shall implement all the means and technical systems to which it has access, taking into consideration the state of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether from human action or from the natural or physical environment. Notwithstanding the foregoing, users should acknowledge that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
- CIE reserves the right to modify its personal data processing and security policy at any time, always complying with the legislation in force on data protection, and only after notification to the interested parties, by publication on either this page or any other on the website.